• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

puppies

jazzywoo

Mama Doe
well here they are after a hetic labour starting at 3pm on the 30th 2-3am yesterday at the emergancy vets and then 9am yesterday a emergeancy c section we are proud to introduce you to sky ( blue merle) and gyp ( balck and white )
missy at 2am finanlly clicked that the squeeky things in her bed she had been ignoring are hers and finally started feeding them until then i was bottle feeding every 1/2 hour
well here are some pics
puppies001-1.jpg

puppies002-1.jpg

puppies004.jpg

puppies005.jpg

puppies006.jpg

puppies007.jpg

puppies008.jpg

puppies009.jpg

puppies010.jpg

puppies011.jpg

Gosh I bet the C-section was frightening. Happy she's OK.

frightening understaitment of the year i have never cried so much before during and after basically im a emotional wreck cried again when she started feeding her self :roll:
yes they are ok we are just all very exhausted
but sky and gyp are just :love::love:

frightening understaitment of the year i have never cried so much before during and after basically im a emotional wreck cried again when she started feeding her self :roll:
yes they are ok we are just all very exhausted
but sky and gyp are just :love::love:

That is why I could never breed, especially dogs, too high a risk of losing the Mum. I just don't see puppies being worth losing a pet over! Just my opinion though, and I am very happy she is OK :love:

Was there just 2 puppies? She looked bigger than just 2. :shock:

Last edited:
That is why I could never breed, especially dogs, too high a risk of losing the Mum. I just don't see puppies being worth losing a pet over!

Was there just 2 puppies? She looked bigger than just 2. :shock:

there were 7 but lost 5 despite the vet and her teams effort they couldnt get them going at all :( all were big pups hence the c section

:cry: Will you not be breeding from Missy again then?

god no she was spayed while in for the c section ;)
i told them to do it while she was already in saves putting her under the ga twice and been cut open twice we always said 1 litter and spay her even if everything had gone to plan we would have still had her spayed anyway :D

god no she was spayed while in for the c section ;)
i told them to do it while she was already in saves putting her under the ga twice and been cut open twice we always said 1 litter and spay her even if everything had gone to plan we would have still had her spayed anyway :D

aw that's good then. :) I'm glad she and her 2 pups are ok. xx

Are you selling or keeping pups?
we will be selling one
im desperate to keep sky the blue merle :love: but we will see if i get to keep her or not got to seriously creep round jon for that one lol i have 8-9 weeks to do it in

Last edited:
Cute as they are I still don't agree with breeding to sell, and I am supprised at the attitudes of others here.

Cute as they are I still don't agree with breeding to sell, and I am supprised at the attitudes of others here.

well what ever you agree with, the puppies are born now. They can't just magically disappear now :roll: Lets just be thankful that these little miracles have made it and Ann is doing a fab job with looking after them. :love: Also, mum dog has now been spayed so there wont be any more litters.

ETA: I really hope this thread isn't turned into an argument, we should be celebrating the birth of these little pups. :)

Last edited:
Stunning! :love: Do you know if either of them will be long haired like kimmie?

chances are both will be as missy parents and grandparents were kimmy and his family are long coated missy is the odd one out :roll:
guess we will find out soon enough :love:

Aww goreous :love::love::love:
Glad mum is doing ok too!
Hope you get to keep one... its creep creep crawl for you now... but im sure you will win... they usually give in;)

Back