• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do we think this love match is a success? UD post 9.

UrbanBunny

Warren Scout
Basil's owners brought him round at 12.30 to meet Hilary. Their circumstances had changed and they had put an ad on gumtree to try and find him a new home. Sadly he lost his wife and his owners said he's been very lonely and admitted they had tried to compensate with food (he'll be on a new year's diet, bless him).

Anyway this is them 1hr 30 minutes later. :love:

IMG00495-20110101-1403.jpg

IMG00492-20110101-1401.jpg

IMG00486-20110101-1353.jpg

Last edited:
Awww these pictures are so uplifting. Hope their friendship goes from strength to strength in each others company.

Lots of grooming now...

IMG00501-20110102-0953.jpg

Hilary has worked out if she plonks herself in front of Basil with her head down she gets groomed. She's intermittently throwing binkies all over the place so I guess she's pleased with the arrangement.

Basil is still attempting to mount Hilary, bless him. She's just far too quick for him and scoots off only to return a few seconds later demanding to be groomed. :roll:

He's a lovely bunny though. My boyfriend loves him because he's so cuddly (err in both senses) and will just plonk himself down for 15 minutes at a time for some love. Hilary is more of an 'i'll sit still for a minute if you're lucky' kind of bun. Unfortunately Basil needs the exercise more!

Back