• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grrrrrrrrr

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Ok so less than one hour into 2011 and Mischa has already weed on my bed :roll:

I thought they'd appreciate having their pellets a little earlier as I wanted to stay up to check on Smudge, I was wrong!

Ok so less than one hour into 2011 and Mischa has already weed on my bed :roll:

I thought they'd appreciate having their pellets a little earlier as I wanted to stay up to check on Smudge, I was wrong!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Note to self: do not change bunny routine, bunny not like it. :lol:

Yup - i fed my two early tonight and went in and checked them at this odd time - they no like at all!! :shock: I can hear Lucky trashing his litter tray and Daisy must be banging her bowl. My eldest is about to give them a cabbage leaf to see if that will clam them. :roll:

:no: Norty Mischa, although I gather weeing on things can be a compliment in bunny language (says she who doesn't have a housebunny!). :lol::lol::lol:

Totallly sympathise Schuette :( Munchkin (12 wks old) has learnt he can jump on my 3 foot high bed. :shock: I've woke up again in wet sheets and a pile of munched poo and him licking my face :? Time to lock him in at night methinks :D

Totallly sympathise Schuette :( Munchkin (12 wks old) has learnt he can jump on my 3 foot high bed. :shock: I've woke up again in wet sheets and a pile of munched poo and him licking my face :? Time to lock him in at night methinks :D

This is exactly what happened to me last night!:lol:
My Nahla is a teeny little bun and she can jump up onto my 3.5ft high bed! She did about five wees all over it, on brand new sheets:shock::roll:

This is exactly what happened to me last night!:lol:
My Nahla is a teeny little bun and she can jump up onto my 3.5ft high bed! She did about five wees all over it, on brand new sheets:shock::roll:

Naughty Nahla :lol:

Problem with me is guilt :oops: because the girls are downstairs he has to be upstairs for now so I feel terrible when he's alone. With him being so young and a real snuggle bun I don't want him to feel abandoned and his little face when I shut the cage door breaks my heart. So as I'm such a woose I'll just have to keep washing sheets and quilts until he hopefully learns to use his trays :D

Problem with me is guilt :oops: because the girls are downstairs he has to be upstairs for now so I feel terrible when he's alone. With him being so young and a real snuggle bun I don't want him to feel abandoned and his little face when I shut the cage door breaks my heart. So as I'm such a woose I'll just have to keep washing sheets and quilts until he hopefully learns to use his trays :D[/QUOTE]

:lol:You really are a bunny slave:lol:

I can't shut mine away. I just have to live with it and work out why they wee. I'm sure it's cos I usually give them pellets right before I go to bed so while I'm getting into bed and turn the light out they are eating. Last night I gave them pellets a bit earlier cos I wasn't going to bed until about half 12. So of course when I actually went to bed they were still expecting pellets. If they expect something and don't get it they start fussing round me, if I'm in bed they start fussing round me on the bed and the Mischa wees :roll:

Back