• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser is getting very brave!!!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
PC290395.jpg

Awww! Spenser is so cute! :love: Beano did that once but the box wasn't shut and she fell straight through it! :shock: :lol:

Oh I do love Spenser, so handsome:love:

My Nahla jumped three and a half foot into the air and landed on my bed last night! She's so little I didn't realise she could jump that high:shock:

She then proceeded to pee on my bed.

My Nahla jumped three and a half foot into the air and landed on my bed last night! She's so little I didn't realise she could jump that high:shock:

I'd hear little buns could be big jumpers, but .... :shock::shock::shock:

I like your "Beware Rabbit" sign in the background :lol::lol:

I have one in my car saying "rabbit on board" with a pic of a rabbit like mylo!

Mylo jumped over a puppy pen at my parents house, he has never done it here. i think he did it because the chair was next to it so he had somethin to jump on to. Little pest!!

What size is Spenser - like length wise? He looks like a big fella in that pic!! :D

Stretched out he's not far off two feet! :shock: At around 3kg he is, I believe, officially a medium-sized rabbit rather than large. Nose-to-bun in this picture, I'd guess he's maybe about 15 inches.

Bless him!!:love:
Nutty was sittin on a box once and BOOM, i come to find a rather upset looking bunny..........(she didnt think she was THAT fat...)
:lol:

Spenser has only jumped out off his pen once - naturally he picked the night that my parents, along with all the neighbours, were at a wedding reception. I had to chase him round the garden all by myself in tears. He must have realised I was upset because when he was safely back in the hutch he actually licked my hand (a very rare honour).

Spenser has only jumped out off his pen once - naturally he picked the night that my parents, along with all the neighbours, were at a wedding reception. I had to chase him round the garden all by myself in tears. He must have realised I was upset because when he was safely back in the hutch he actually licked my hand (a very rare honour).

Mylo has escaped twice :roll: both times at my parents house, one time i think he managed to climb up a fleece blanket that i had left in up the side of the cage by accident, and the other time when he jumped out of it onto the chair but i was stood next to him then.

He managed to chew through the christmas tree lights and the CD player lights, oops! my dad wasnt too impressed!!

Aww!!!
I remember when Cinnamon first jumped out of the run (dont ask me how..) ..i was running around the place, crying, but when i caught her she snuggled into my arms...:love:
How can you give them a firm telling off after they do that?!:lol:

[/B]

Aww!!!
I remember when Cinnamon first jumped out of the run (dont ask me how..) ..i was running around the place, crying, but when i caught her she snuggled into my arms...:love:
How can you give them a firm telling off after they do that?!:lol:

You can't - Spenser hadn't even been trying to get out. He just didn't the most amazing binky and landed on the wrong side of the pen. I think he was as shocked as I was, and might actually have been quite relieved to go back home.

Spenser you are such a handsome & clever boy :love: I'm glad you are teaching your mummy some new tricks :lol:

eppp!! :love: I must say spenser is one handsome bun :love:.. but i would say that :lol:

spenser visited my garden too... :lol:

P174401_17-06-10.jpg

Back