• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You'll never guess what I managed to do today!!!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Well, after being 'allowed' to stroke Buttercup every day since Christmas Eve, I was sat with him and Blackie in the conservatory this morning, and he was in the carry case, and I took the lid off, srtoked him.......then picked him up and put him on my lap! I quite expected him to jump straight off.....but he sat there and let me cuddle him :shock::shock::shock::love::love::love:

He was there for several minutes, and I was actually starting to worry that he wasn't well, but then he decided he'd had enough and jumped off :lol:

It might not happen again for ages, but it was :love::love::love::love::love:

Wow! :love::love::love:

What a magic moment! Several minutes, you say? :shock: And he is OK? Maybe he is saying 'thank you' to you for putting him back in the aviary after last night's camping expedition.

Wow! :love::love::love:

What a magic moment! Several minutes, you say? :shock: And he is OK? Maybe he is saying 'thank you' to you for putting him back in the aviary after last night's camping expedition.

Well, it wasn't quite light, and I think he was still half asleep :oops: But it's the best time to get a fuss off him :lol:

Back