• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brought them in tonight

mrbunnylove

Warren Scout
as there are fireworks already and i don't want them scared in the hut :roll:

here's some pics of the buns, they have to stay in the kitchen because of the dogs but just aswell, Jessica poops everywhere, she hasn't mastered the litter tray :shock:

newyearpics028.jpg

newyearpics027.jpg

newyearpics026.jpg

newyearpics025.jpg

newyearpics024.jpg

newyearpics019.jpg

newyearpics018.jpg

newyearpics015.jpg

newyearpics014.jpg

newyearpics012.jpg

newyearpics010.jpg

newyearpics007.jpg

newyearpics001.jpg

Last edited:
ooohhh black bunnies :love: They are gorgeous.

Ok I really dont want to offend you as this is your piccy thread but what is that food in the bowl there? Is that for the buns?
Just coz it looks like my hamster mix! Just saying as pellets are usually better for bunnies than a mix.
Hope that doesn't sound rude, sorry if it does x

I know the food is **** it's wagg rabbit food and they won't eat it either, forgot to get the excel pellets they normally get so had some of that lying in the hut :shock: they wont eat it though, normally tuck in as soon as i feed them but wouldn't touch this :lol: they have hay and carrots for tonight and i will get more sunday when pets at home opens again :)

Aw, they're lovely :love:

I was tempted to bring my boys in, but they seemed un-bothered by the fireworks on bonfire night, and it's just as loud inside the house as it is in their place, so I thought they were better off outside.

Had I had just one pair I might have doe it tho :lol:

Back