• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Female Bunny Wanted (Buckinghamshire)

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
I'm looking for a female rabbit, prefurably spayed in the Milton Keynes area or surrounding. Any one know any places or anyone who wants to rehome any wifey rabbits?

Rabbit Rehome has nothing for us atm :(

Try Tracy in Rugby, the RNGP and Jane Dexter in Warwick, if you want their numbers then please pm me, they both rehome anywhere in the country

I've sent them an email :) I hope all goes well. Anyone knwo anywhere else? Trying to keep my options open as much as possible.

(I've contacted the local RSPCA and I'm waiting for a response, last I heard they didn't have any ( a month ago)

Are you able to get to either of the Wood green animal shelters? There is one in Heydon and one in Godmanchester.
You can view available bunnies on their website.

If you emailed RSPCA I don't think they will get it for another couple of weeks.

We emailed them and waited for response but ended up just going in choosing a rabbit, having a home check and then bringing her home before someone phoned me and said "I have got your email what sort of bun are you after?" :lol:

Yes, the rabbit rescue is brilliant she has lots of female spayed rabbits there. There are only a few feautured on the website but when i called her she said that they were only a few and she had many more. Though, however some want to be paired with a nuetered boy, but others prefer to live alone.

Back