• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Do I suit leopard print?" asks Blackberry Bunny

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
BunniesinKitchenDec2010022.jpg

BunniesinKitchenDec2010019.jpg

He's all safely back home in the aviary now, but wants to say 'thank you' to all who sent wishes to him yesterday for his dental :wave:

Oh Blackie!! Seeing you in your leopard print has made lilttle innocent Lola Grace go all week at the knees!!

Leopard print definately makes you look even more handsome!! :love:

Oh Blackie!! Seeing you in your leopard print has made lilttle innocent Lola Grace go all week at the knees!!

Leopard print definately makes you look even more handsome!! :love:

Blackberry: Thank you for the compliment Lola Grace, but I'm not into girlie buns - I like humping Daddy Buttercup's head :oops:

Dandelion: Do you want to see me in my leopard print thong, Lola? ;)

Blackberry: Thank you for the compliment Lola Grace, but I'm not into girlie buns - I like humping Daddy Buttercup's head :oops:

Ahem, have to confess I actually thought there was something ever so slightly - just ever so slightly - girlie about Blackberry's latest posing.

Dandelion: Do you want to see me in my leopard print thong, Lola? ;)

You know how to lower the tone Blackberry!!!

"Yes please dandelion!!"

"NO SHE DOES NOT!!! Get your nightie on Lola and come snuggle in our box"

Back