• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The New Year- Morse's Message :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Hello my RU Friends :wave:

I have been told that today is 'New Years Eve' and you hoomins tend to reflect on the year gone by and plan for the new year ahead.

Well, that's fine I guess. But we Bunnies dont think like that. We live 'in the moment'. What happened throughout the past year has gone and we dont think about it anymore. Jane tells me that I have been very poorly during 2010. But right now I feel fine, so why dwell on what has gone or worry about what next year may bring.

So my New Year Morseage to all my hoomin friends is this; live in the here-and-now. The past is behind us and the future....well, what will be will be

Yours as ever

Chief Inspector Morse xx

morseny4.jpg

morseny.jpg

morseny2.jpg

morseny5.jpg

happynymorse.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Morse, you are a very wise bunny, I hope 2011 is a great year for you and all the other buns and for your mummy Jane too xx

Thankyou Morse. :wave:
And you are quite right. Us hoomins tend to hang onto to silly things. As wise and handsome as ever Mr Inspector. :love:

:wave:Very wise words Insepctor. You are not just gorgeous then. I hope you, Jane and all your other friends have a good 2011.

You couldn't be more right Morse :wave: :D

Happy New Year to you too Morse, your mummy & all your bunny friends xxx

That is quite possibly the best New Year message ever. Thank you Morse for sharing your pearls of wisdom with us, what an amazing bunny you are. Us hoomins can all learn a thing or two from you rabbits xx

Inspector Morse, that color blue is your color. It brings out your gorgeous fur. happy New Year to you and you are right. Bunnies are smart to live in the moment.

I'm just reading the Morsey message now :)
Inspector - what a philosopher you are.
I promise to try to take your wise words to heart.
Happy New Year to you, Jane & all the bunny family.

Back