• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Possible husbun arriving tomorrow ...

UrbanBunny

Warren Scout
Good vibes please!

He's a 2 1/2 year old neutered lop and his owners are sadly having to rehome him. He had a wifebun but she died recently and his owner said he's been very lonely. She said he is very friendly with people and rabbits so fingers crossed they get on.

If they seem ok together and his owner is happy it is likely he will stay here, so i'm off to do lots of research on bonding and use the spare panels of Hil's pen to set up a pen in another (neutral) room to introduce them in.

Any other hints or tips would be much appreciated!

Good vibes please!

He's a 2 1/2 year old neutered lop and his owners are sadly having to rehome him. He had a wifebun but she died recently and his owner said he's been very lonely. She said he is very friendly with people and rabbits so fingers crossed they get on.

If they seem ok together and his owner is happy it is likely he will stay here, so i'm off to do lots of research on bonding and use the spare panels of Hil's pen to set up a pen in another (neutral) room to introduce them in.

Any other hints or tips would be much appreciated!

Good luck! I have no tips because I'm doing my first bonding withing the next week or so too :D

Back