• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I get my babies back tomorrow!!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
They have been staying at my mums for the Christmas period as I was in Ireland for Christmas but came back on the 27th and stayed at my mums with them for a few days.

The bf had work last night so we brought the bulk of our stuff back, including the hamster but left the buns at mums as we are staying there tonight.

So I have been home without my babies!

Its been sooooo weird! But I have cleaned the livingroom from top to bottom in prep for their return :love: and set up some of their presents (a cat bed in the shape of a present, a snuggly blanket), scrubbed their litter box and hidden some treats about the place for them.

Cant wait to bring them home! :love:

But they have had a great time at mums.... exploring in the livingroom, they both love carpet. Winni likes being on the back of mums sofa and was jumping onto the bfs tummy!! Rimmi was binkying because he enjoyed carpet so much!!

Sprawled on my mums sofa
0f48e8be.jpg

loving the carpeted floor!
023c9bb2.jpg

Winni on her thrown!
1f259dc4.jpg

Dive bombing onto Andy! :p
7e5f888c.jpg

Aww Winni looks especially beautiful in those photos.
And I always love Rimmi's face. He looks like you've just caught him doing something wrong! :lol: :love: :love:

Hehe!! Thats because Rimmi is cheeky! :p they were taken off my phone so quality isnt great :? Winni was soooo chilled in my mums livingroom - at the highest point possible :p bless :love:

Thanks for the comments!! :wave:

Back