• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why is it.........

Tell me about it! When Sookie passed away, all the adult buns in the rescue were either bonded or single males!

Luckily they had baby Orla through the back with her mummy. :love:

I had that when I was looking for Evie. You could always put a wanted ad in RIN. What sort of bun are you looking for?

I had that when I was looking for Evie. You could always put a wanted ad in RIN. What sort of bun are you looking for?

I quite fancy a 'large' bun to try and bond with my existing 2 so really need a girl. I have tried bonding my male foster with them and none of them were having any of it.

So true. When I was looking for a female there was nothing but males and pairs available. I searched for miles before eventually finding Barley at Tameside. :love:

Haha... I was half joking! Lol. But the pics of her are on a thread in welfare titled 'omg... Please help' I think :)
Or, there's a thread on here. I'm on my phone though so can't paste it on :( x

Tell me about it! When i was looking for a rabbit i wanted to girls and all they had were boys, but when i realised rosie was i boy i had to change his name to rocky and so i ended up with rocky and raisin anyway (Boy and a girl)

Haha... I was half joking! Lol. But the pics of her are on a thread in welfare titled 'omg... Please help' I think :)
Or, there's a thread on here. I'm on my phone though so can't paste it on :( x

She's gorgeous, me thinks I would have to steal her though!!! Its lovely that she has a good home now.

Ah, she is wonderful :) very well behaved :)
at the end of feb though, I have a litter of kits ready from an accidental litter if you want a baby? I need amazing homes for them :)
they're Dutch, harlequin cross so will be a good size as mum is going to be big!!!
Xxx

Back