• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you like my birthday cake?

jenzel5

Mama Doe
My birthday was on 20th Dec but I celebrated with my family on xmas day. They all helped make/decorate it! Do you like? It was very yummy too!

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

The tail was put on by using tweezers by my step dad :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh and they bought the cake tin and I got that to keep for my bday so I can make my own. It was a bit lopsided but I loved it!

I love it :D I'd be scared to eat it though haha! It's too pretty to eat! I had a carrot cake for my birthday so that half compeats haha

Ha ha ha! well done, looks like it was a tricky job! I don't think I could've made one- well it wouldn't look like a bun!

That looks soooo lovely!! Did you feel mean cutting into it and eating it?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love the choc sprinkles too :)

ETA: Hope you had a brill birthday too.

Thanks everyone. I had a quiet but good birthday. I cut the tail off and it turned out to be a chocolate and vanilla swirl cake and there was a big bit of brown cake when I cut the tail off and everyone burst out laughing. Was a lovely surprise! Looking forward to making and decorating my own. I might do it when I get my final vet nursing exam results and take it in to work.

That's amazing! :D:D:D I will need to look for a tin like that as I'd love a bunny cake for my 40th next year.:shock:

Back