• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bedtime routine

Domino27

Mama Doe
After playing "tig" with Domino before bed I usually put her away first due to the mood she gets in if I don't. I'll try and post pics tomo if I can but Paddy, god bless him, now realises when it's bedtime and will sit by the door looking outside waiting patiently for his turn to get put away.

I came out of the shed earlier to see his fluffy face looking out of the door window pane as if to say "helllloooooooo". He then got put away and sat happily munching hay....:love:

Aww, the wee darling! :love::love::love:

Spenser is not at all helpful at 'hutchtime'. His classic move is to retreat under the couch, at which point all bets are off until my Dad is available to move the couch. :roll:

Cant you put some fenugreek on a string and lead spenser out?

Mine are well trained now - I open the living room door and they run into their kitchen pen and sit expectantly till I've closed the door then stand up because they know a treat is coming

Back