• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Information Packs, T&C etc- Any help from Rescue Sancturies?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
Can anyone email me any stuff they don't mind me using to help me with my animal rescue sanctuary.

I'm just taking in bunnies at the moment, but this will extend to cats, dogs, other small animals, local wildlife and horses in the future.

I am doing my own t&c's and information etc, but any information i could use as a resource to help me would be appreciated.

Please pm me if you have anything you think could help or anything else that would be helpful to know regarding rescue or procedures that would be helpful.

Thanks alot :)

The info that I provide can mostly be found under 'Rabbit Info Articles' on ym website. Its a very comprehensive pack. You're welcome to give out my website link if you like.

The info that I provide can mostly be found under 'Rabbit Info Articles' on ym website. Its a very comprehensive pack. You're welcome to give out my website link if you like.

Thankyou Sky i appreciate your help. I assume you meant my website- was a little confused at first- "ym" :).

Back