• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poo Corner..............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
............we know what they're doin' !! :lol:

010-33.jpg

How rude,do you like someone watching you when you have a private moment :shock::shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looks like they're both leaving a very big deposit!! Maybe you could take that with you to the bank next time....see if they lose it...;):lol:

Jane you can't use this title for a photo of RU's most noble bunnies! :no:
Noble bunnies don't poo! :?

"How dare she?! I feel so indignified and used :?" :lol:

:lol: Two of mine have been working on a terrific Poo Mountain since yesturday :shock: Must have been all that hay I've given them :lol: How big is theirs?

Helen xx

I love rabbit poo!! I love to see it piled in the litter tray with little golden flecks in it! I love to hear it rattling around the floor when I sweep up the shed!! I love to see it fly in all directions when they leap out of the litter tray!!

I need a life :oops:

I love rabbit poo!! I love to see it piled in the litter tray with little golden flecks in it! I love to hear it rattling around the floor when I sweep up the shed!! I love to see it fly in all directions when they leap out of the litter tray!!

I need a life :oops:

I think you are turning into a bunny My boy bun loves his poops and seems annoyed when I tip them all into the black bin bags.

"How dare she?! I feel so indignified and used :?" :lol:

:lol: Two of mine have been working on a terrific Poo Mountain since yesturday :shock: Must have been all that hay I've given them :lol: How big is theirs?

Helen xx

That's fascinating. They're making a bunny, "Private Keep Out", communal latrine territory marker.

Mine attempts one at the narrowest point at the bottom of the garden, & used to spray it regularly. He got really narked, & attacked the brush when I tried to clear it up, so I just spread it out in a line as lawn fertilizer now. :lol:

Back