• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Velcro's Next Level

Lu_x

Mama Doe
I must admit that I somehow managed to get carried away with the bunnies new Teach N Treat and I started them on Level 2 :lol::lol: so I went back a stage and tried level 1 which Josie is less bothered with and Velcro seems to lose patience with!

The bun is supposed to slide the disk across the reveal treats but Velcro went from sliding it to throwing it across the room in a mood! Josie on the other hand just sat back and let Velcro do all the hard work!

See their adventures below:

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

Don't worry he didn't pull it out with his paws, he did it with his mouth and then dropped it :lol:
IMG_2125.jpg

See Mumsi I very clevers!
IMG_2129.jpg

Bless them!:love::love:

I was looking at this for my babies before christmas. Hmm I might give it a go in the new year.

That last photo made me squeal:love:

Is this designed for rabbits? How do they get on with it? Would love to see mine have a go:lol:

That last photo made me squeal:love:

Is this designed for rabbits? How do they get on with it? Would love to see mine have a go:lol:

It's supposed to be suitable for rabbits, guineas and chinchillas, but I think its only really suitable for buns. You can get it from P@H for £9.99 and mine actually love it, especially Velcro as you can see from the pics. He likes to run round with the little plastic cups! :lol::lol:

Back