• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Few Pics of Colonel Colin :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
020-18.jpg

021-19.jpg

026-14.jpg

024-13.jpg

029-8.jpg

031-10.jpg

Hello gorgeous!! :love::love::love::love:

I had that blanket! I say 'had' cos the lops destroyed it :roll:

He is lovely :love::love::love:

How and when did your love of rexes come about?

In January 1998 I went into Petsmart (now P@H) to buy some dog biscuits (I still had my Collie-X Gemma at the time). In the store there was a litter of what I now know to have been Standard Black Otter Rexes. I bought one, totally on impulse and knowing NOTHING about caring for a Rabbit :roll: I bought a Doe and called her Eleanor (Ellie). The next day I went back and bought one of her sisters (Megan) as I felt sorry for Ellie being taken from her siblings. Then a couple of days later I went back to buy some Rabbit Food and there was just one Rex from the litter remaining. She was sitting all alone and looking lost. I bought her too and I called her Beatrice.

And that was the start of my Rex addiction :)

ETA Just found these

Eleanor and Megan

Janes035.jpg

Beatrice and Gemma

Scan10020.jpg

Last edited:
In January 1998 I went into Petsmart (now P@H) to buy some dog biscuits (I still had my Collie-X Gemma at the time). In the store there was a litter of what I now know to have been Standard Black Otter Rexes. I bought one, totally on impulse and knowing NOTHING about caring for a Rabbit :roll: I bought a Doe and called her Eleanor (Ellie). The next day I went back and bought one of her sisters (Megan) as I felt sorry for Ellie being taken from her siblings. Then a couple of days later I went back to buy some Rabbit Food and there was just one Rex from the litter remaining. She was sitting all alone and looking lost. I bought her too and I called her Beatrice.

And that was the start of my Rex addiction :)

It sounds like it was meant to be whenever I see a rex I think of you since I joined this forum, thank you for sharing your lovely rexes.

Back