• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

martin robo 24th dec.

bunlover

Warren Veteran
Martin was the brother of the late aston. martin was roughly 4.5yrs old though his exact age was unknown. x
SS100112.jpg
due to how fast when they were younger they used to run, they fought and had to live seperatly but then were happy to play in neutral territory together until aston died. martin always had issues with things being moved around in the cage and would spin frantically in circles and circle things to make sure they were the same, we later found out this is likely due to inbreeding and is a neurological problem.
129.jpg

Originally both came from pah adoption centre they had been left in a carrier bag on someones door knob, after the neighbours moved out. luckily the person took them into pah and they found a home a home with us. they were spoiled and loved, aston died several years back now,
petsgalore020.jpg

Martin found this year he couldnt climb stairs onto levels as his cancerous lump (checked by vets) would cach so i bought him a 1level 4ft tank
hamstertank.jpg
which he loved running in, up until the day he passed away he ran on his wheel too,
his favourite foods were pasta and chicken

130.jpg
136.jpg

this last week we knew it was nearly time as you were wobbly on your feet and on xmas eve daytime you were looking around your cage but not going into your house i gave you metacam as you were so restless i thought you were maybe in pain, you decided you wanted to curl up outside your little house, i tried to cuddle you and you bit me the only time you ever did, you loved to be cuddled so i knew you needed and wanted to be left alone to sleep. you had turkey at 11pm and by 12pm 1hour later (xmas morning) you had passed away. scurry free at the bridge my lovely you hada long and happy life, you were a very well behaved hamster we loved you very very much xxx

Last edited:
Scurry free at Rainbow Bridge Martin.
I know you had a wonderful life with bunlover and all your toys. You loved your wheel so much too. A lovely gentle little hamster who lived a very long and happy life.
thinking of you Katie.
love mum x

(Martin had so many toys and things Kate had made for him - the picture of the glass tank is when it was new). He was very well-loved as all Kate's hammies and pets are.

Sleep tight Martin, you were obviously a well loved and looked after hamster. Thinking of you Katie xxx

Back