• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chinchilla snuggles

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
They're snoring :lol::love::love::love: so adorable

IMG00322-20101221-0905.jpg

DSCI0804.jpg

Awww, bless! :love::love::love: Do they sleep at night or during the day?

They sleep during the day. Soon I'll hopefully be able to take an action shot of them but at the minute I spend their free range running around with them trying to defend my wallpaper and furniture :lol:

Awwww :love::love:

I know what you mean about defending your wallpaper and furniture, especially when you've got two out at the same time....while you're stopping one from nibbling, the other will be getting up to mischief behind your back :lol:

Awwww :love::love:

I know what you mean about defending your wallpaper and furniture, especially when you've got two out at the same time....while you're stopping one from nibbling, the other will be getting up to mischief behind your back :lol:

:lol: yeah, they make the rabbits seem low maintenance

:love::love:

:lol: yeah, they make the rabbits seem low maintenance

:love::love:

Mine must have been angels as they have never bitten anything much (apart from the house alarm wire which was not their fault silly place to put an alarm wire).

Nicola my chin wakes up in the day now she likes to come out and play in a large playpen in the day, they are really intelligent, lay down on the floor and they love to jump onto you, but I am sure my chin thinks that she is a dog.

Mine must have been angels as they have never bitten anything much (apart from the house alarm wire which was not their fault silly place to put an alarm wire).

Nicola my chin wakes up in the day now she likes to come out and play in a large playpen in the day, they are really intelligent, lay down on the floor and they love to jump onto you, but I am sure my chin thinks that she is a dog.

awww :love::love::love: my little chinnies wake up a few times during the day but they are still more active at night

Back