• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Outdoor large run free to good home

Lindy

Young Bun
Our old bunny passed away this morning, and we are at the moment trying to come to terms with it. It's the moment we all dread. :cry:

We have decided to have no more bunnies, just the one we rescued from the RSPCA earlier this year.

We have a new heavy duty wire run with mesh cover, it's about eight feet square, and about three feet high, if anyone would like it (free). We live on the Wirral and you'd need to collect, but please feel free to contact me if you'd like it. It's as new. This goes on grass and has long pegs to secure it into the ground.

im really sorry for your loss :(

Is there any chance you could take an picture and post it here? :)

So sorry for your loss. Just a thought but have you asked Wirral RSPCA if they would be interested in it?

Im so sorry for your loss :(

Do you have any local rescues? You could maybe donate it? Or i could post it in for sale section for you and funds raised could maybe go to a charity?

As long as someone can collect, anything is fine. I don't want any money for it, but if anyone wants to donate to a rescue/bunny charity, that is absolutely fine.

Our bunny was ten years old, and we'd just got this to try to help her bond with the new rescue bunny.

She passed away peacefully in my daughter's arms, a much loved bun. :love:

Im so sorry for your loss :(

Do you have any local rescues? You could maybe donate it? Or i could post it in for sale section for you and funds raised could maybe go to a charity?

Maybe if postage costs could be arranged?, the run could be auctioned on here and the cash donated to charities????.....just a thought ;)

I think I've found a home for the run, and thanks again for the kind thoughts.

No more snuggling, watching TV, with my lovely bun :cry:

I think I've found a home for the run, and thanks again for the kind thoughts.

No more snuggling, watching TV, with my lovely bun :cry:

So sorry sweetheart. I really understand what your going through as I've just lost my much loved indoor bun. Things will never be the same but they will get easier I'm sure with time.

****Sending you loads of big hugs ****

Lots of love xx

So sorry for your loss, binky free :(

I've been looking for a run and would be more than happy to take it off you but I would INSIST I paid you/donated to a rescue of your choice.

If the other is still there if you could PM me I would be mega grateful :)

Back