• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry's in for a dental under GA, HOME! Pics Post 49!!!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
He didn't grab his fenugreek crunchie last night, so I took him to the vets this morning and he's been admitted for a dental on his troublesome back molars.

Please think of my wee fella (and wish the vet nurses luck in handling him!)

Thanks x

Last edited:
Awww, lots of vibes for Blackberry Blackers :love:

Was it Blackberry who had a dental not so long ago?

Lots of luck for the vet too :lol:

Awww, lots of vibes for Blackberry Blackers :love:

Was it Blackberry who had a dental not so long ago?

Lots of luck for the vet too :lol:

He had one about 2 and a half months ago - we were hoping to get to 3 months between each one, be he has a tooth that grows practically sideways, so they'll always be needed regularly.

He had one about 2 and a half months ago - we were hoping to get to 3 months between each one, be he has a tooth that grows practically sideways, so they'll always be needed regularly.

I remembered the thread about dental costs, thats all :)

I guess its not possible for a molar to be removed thats causing that many problems for him ?

Oh gosh, poor wee fellow.:( I know he's used to it, but sending lots of vibes (and good luck to the vet nurses too).

I remembered the thread about dental costs, thats all :)

I guess its not possible for a molar to be removed thats causing that many problems for him ?

Unfortunately no - the tooth is healthy and firmly fixed in his jaw, and he would also have to have the opposing tooth removed. Too many risks, including shattering the jaw bone :(

Yay! He's coming round from the GA :D

He had one very bad spike on a back tooth, but the others weren't too bad, but they've all been filed whilst he was under.

I can phone about 5pm to see if he can come tonight, so fingers cross he comes around quickly (he usually does!) and he can come home :love:

awwww:( get well soon blackberry xxxxx

much as i totally adore my nethies, i'd love to have a dental free bunny sometimes. the stress whilst they're having a ga is awful!

Back