• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunski is home!!! :D UD/ More photos! P8.

chul

Staff member
Hewwo RU. I'd like to fank everywun who sented vibies for me when I had my op. I'm home and noming da hays dat mummeh has givdid me.

2010-12-30102755.jpg

2010-12-30102810.jpg

2010-12-30102817.jpg

2010-12-30102822.jpg

2010-12-30103038.jpg

Fank you everywun for keeping my mummeh sane too!

Last edited:
He's gorgeous.:love:

So wish my two could free-range like that all the time! :lol:

Glad your home littlebun! Nom that hay!

He's gorgeous.:love:

So wish my two could free-range like that all the time! :lol:

Glad your home littlebun! Nom that hay!

He has to be put in his dog crate all day usually when I'm at work. But other than that he goes where he wants, and sleeps on my bedside cabinet :lol:

He has to be put in his dog crate all day usually when I'm at work. But other than that he goes where he wants, and sleeps on my bedside cabinet :lol:

i am insanely jealous :lol:

My two are out atm, currently flopped under the radiator in the hallway, their favourite 'flop spot' :)

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Look at all of those non-protected cables.

Biccy would be in heaven :lol:

He's absolutely stunning Chul - His markings are beautiful :love:

He has piercing eyes!

Hehe thank you all :D Those cables *should* be behind the board at the back of the TV, I keep telling my OH and he keeps wondering why things stop working randomly...!!

My little mini-lop friend was a monkey with cables when he was an indoor bunny last winter. :lol: Bunnies put on the 'innocent' look so well, don't they? :lol:

Sure do! I bunny proofed the whole room, then my OH started pulling cables out etc, so I left him to it! Everything of mine is tucked away nicely :lol:

Yeh, Its as if he knows his poops arent right and knows hay will make himself better. Clever bunneh!

Back