• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hamster Piccies

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
As there are a lot of hamster mummies and daddies on forum I think we need to see pictures of the hamsters on one thread so we can drool over them :wave:

This is Alfie, taken early this year. He is now old and is getting thin and losing his fur :cry:

IMGP0255.jpg

this is noodle who died just before christmas
IMG_2513.jpg

and this is chilli, my syrian
IMG_2504.jpg

i haven't taken any pics yet of little leonard but i'm sure there will soon be some:D

Aw noodle!!! :love: and chilli is :love:

I really do want a hamster and i aim to get one by my birthday in March! :thumb: Now to convince OH and the girls!! :twisted:

Aw noodle!!! :love: and chilli is :love:

I really do want a hamster and i aim to get one by my birthday in March! :thumb: Now to convince OH and the girls!! :twisted:

bah! who cares what others think - see it as an early birthday present to yourself:D

Its hard trying to get a photo of Phoebe, she doesnt stop moving, so here are her best photos :roll: :lol:

She is 1 year old :love:

Recent to Old - Please excuse the blur :oops: Shes too quick

PB170579.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

When i first got her; Note: Wheel was only used till i got the silent spinner.

20100202_73.jpg

20100202_79.jpg

Baby Phoebe :love:

PC140004.jpg

Sorry for the overload :oops:

Ted when I first got him, he had a slightly bald nose from chewing on the bars of his previous cage as it was way too small. I don't know his age but he's quite old now as his fur is getting thin and he doesn't get out of bed as much anymore :(

P1020294.jpg

P1020280.jpg

Also have Pixie, another syrian but don't have any photos of her here

This is Caramel, she came from Freecycle when she was 11 months. I had her 13 months but had to have her PTS is October as she had Pyometra and was too old and sick to be spayed successfully

P1010152-2.jpg

P1010282.jpg

Patches

005-2.jpg

Stinky

misc020409127.jpg

I also have 2 robo's and i've been told a winter white but i don't think i have pics at the moment

I am DESPERATE for a female Chinese hamster but my hubby is very allergic to animals and won't allow one in the house. :cry::cry: I even said it would stay up in my craft room - 2 floors up but no. :cry:

I am DESPERATE for a female Chinese hamster but my hubby is very allergic to animals and won't allow one in the house. :cry::cry: I even said it would stay up in my craft room - 2 floors up but no. :cry:

I use to have a chinese hammy called lily rose she was lovely

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

Doesn't seem like hamsters would be something people are very allergic to :? I mean, they're so small and don't really shed..

Aww bless :( I have never had a chinese, only a russian and robo. I'm sure you could convince him!

Could you perhaps take him to a rescue centre that has hams and get him to handle one? They will normally allow this if you are wanting to adopt but are unsure about allergies etc.

Back