• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing a third bunny !

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
Hi I was thinking of maybe bonding Harry with my already bonded pair Penny and Russell once harry has got neatured ! Any tips please thanks ?

i've not ever bonded myself but there are good tips and advice in the bonding section.

I took my bunny for a holiday to Windwhistle Warren (Alice and Sal are amazing and have soo much bunny knowledge and experience) and the fantastic people there helped my single man find and bond with a gorgeous princess.

Is Harry a bunny you already have?

I do know that bonding should take place on completely neutral territory - so having the space is important. but i do think you have to limit that space too.

Another tip i read is to try this in vet opening times so if anything goes wrong, you can always be seen without the fuss of emergency out of hours vets etc.

Best of luck - i hope there's success with it!! xxx

Back