• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teach 'N' Treat- Josie and Velcro (Clever Rabbits!)

Lu_x

Mama Doe
I'm actually really impressed with my two buns! Velcro has proven himself to be quite clever and he has a longer attention span than Josie... hence why he found more treats! This was their Christmas prezzie and they love it!

Velcro- 'I founds it!'
IMG_2108.jpg

Josie tries to find a treat
IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

Velcro- 'I FOUNDS THE LAST ONE! WOOO!'
IMG_2109.jpg

Wow thats amazing! What treats are you giving them? I think Poppy would probably try and tip the entire thing over :lol:

Wow thats amazing! What treats are you giving them? I think Poppy would probably try and tip the entire thing over :lol:

They really enjoyed it! I'm surprised that they actually learned to lift them out, put them down and then return to the same hole for their reward! I thought Josie would just throw it across the room or destroy it to get to the treats. The biggest shocker was Velcro who has learnt really quickly what you do. I'll set it up for the next difficulty level tomorrow and see how they do!

The Treats were M&C Treat UMs for round 1 and then switched to a few pellets. I'll try it with carrot tomorrow!

I'd actually recommend this toy... I'm just so shocked they used it properly! :lol::lol:

Clever bunnies! :D:thumb: I can't see Spenser managing that - probably because he is too spoilt and doesn't have to work for his treats. :oops:

I have the wooden version thats actually for dogs and far cheaper, Rimmi was quicker at it than Winter which really surprised me :)

That is neat. I want one for Julie. I hide her treats. She is quite clever when food is involved and learns very fast.

How very clever! :love:

I'd love to try that with Pie as she is very *ahem* 'food oriented' :lol: But I don't think she'll quite understand, she's not the sharpest tool in the box, bless her! :lol:

They really enjoyed it! I'm surprised that they actually learned to lift them out, put them down and then return to the same hole for their reward! I thought Josie would just throw it across the room or destroy it to get to the treats. The biggest shocker was Velcro who has learnt really quickly what you do. I'll set it up for the next difficulty level tomorrow and see how they do!

The Treats were M&C Treat UMs for round 1 and then switched to a few pellets. I'll try it with carrot tomorrow!

I'd actually recommend this toy... I'm just so shocked they used it properly! :lol::lol:

you have two very clever bunnies. I had seen this on a website a few months ago and couldnt decide if to get it for bramble or not, but after looking at your photos i think my boy is going to get a treat lol

Were did you get the toy from? I want one

I got it from P@H it's £9.99, and I nearly didn't get it for them as I thought they'd just destroy it and then get the treats but Velcro seemed to enjoy the challenge and I thought that he was the 'slow' one :lol:

I would definately recommend it :thumb:

Back