• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easter bunnies needed - update post 54

Will you be an Easter Bunny - and send a gift to a rescue

• Yes, I'd love to be involved

Votes: 38 66.7%
  • No, it's too early to think about

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • I would sooner send a donation

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • I would like to send a parcel

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
I know we are still in December;)

Bunnies always get exploited at Easter so Denise and I have decided to give a present to a bunny rather than a bunny being given as a present:D

Would you like to help us by being Easter bunnies and sending a present to a bunny in a rescue:D

Depending on the amount of interest shown, this might be a fundraiser for Easter - please let us know what you think and why:D

ETA this is for the rescues and sanctuaries that are part of the Pledge a Pound fundraisers:D

Last edited:
What a lovely idea! I'm still thinking about my bunny coffee morning (I haven't forgotten :roll:;)) Don't worry...it'll happen in the new year sometime!

Sure I'd be willing to take part in this.

I wonder if a fundraiser for neutering would be an idea, not that rescue buns don't need or deserve a treat but neutering is so important isn't it.

I'd rather send a donation too, because I believe that people who run rescues know best about what to spend money on. :wave:

I would love to be involved, either donation or a parcel!! :wave: Thank you, great ideas as always for ways to help our furry friends!!

Brilliant idea :) Speaking from a 'rescue' point of view, i do think its nice when the animals get a parcel of toys/treats. We dont buy the animals toys out of the rescue money as it all goes on vets bills etc.

What a lovely idea! I'm still thinking about my bunny coffee morning (I haven't forgotten :roll:;)) Don't worry...it'll happen in the new year sometime!

Thank you:wave:

I'd rather send a donation too, because I believe that people who run rescues know best about what to spend money on. :wave:

Depending on how much support there is we could possibly do both - we can do different fundraisers, this is why I wanted to find out early:D

I'd love to take part, I haven't voted though as I would be happy to send a parcel or a donation.

me too - if a rescue knows what they want i'd be happy to get that, but maybe donations would be better then they can buy what they want/need.
i'm in, anyway :wave:

Or perhaps if a rescue has a list of preferred toys, they could be listed, just so people don't buy things rescues can't/won't use?

Just an idea :)

Back