• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so mean!

shadow05

Mama Doe
i asked my mom a while ago if i could get my single male a friend and she said i dont know well see. and i told her there would be hardly any difference in costs and i might need to expand his living space a bit but not by much. cause i had planned to get a xx large dog crate and attach his pen to it.

now shes turned around to me and go no and its finally leaving my bunny without a friend i feel so sorry for him sometimes must be boring living up there on ur own with comming in and out every so often. :(

i asked my mom a while ago if i could get my single male a friend and she said i dont know well see. and i told her there would be hardly any difference in costs and i might need to expand his living space a bit but not by much. cause i had planned to get a xx large dog crate and attach his pen to it.

now shes turned around to me and go no and its finally leaving my bunny without a friend i feel so sorry for him sometimes must be boring living up there on ur own with comming in and out every so often. :(

oh dear it would have been nice for him a mate/ friend do you want to make them have babies because thats what your mom might be thinking that she might be having 4-8 little bunnys running round the place!

srry just ranting im a bit :censored: off at the moment. :evil::evil:

its like as if she dont want me to help his behaviour i fell like im being blocked every time.

oh dear it would have been nice for him a mate/ friend do you want to make them have babies because thats what your mom might be thinking that she might be having 4-8 little bunnys running round the place!

no she knows the first thing to do in my steps is to have him done and then while hes getting rid of the excess hormones. i was gonna save up for a xx large dog crate, the bunny itself and to have the bunny spayed just in case depending on were i got it from.

although it would be nice to have a litter but i dont need any more trouble lol.

no she knows the first thing to do in my steps is to have him done and then while hes getting rid of the excess hormones. i was gonna save up for a xx large dog crate, the bunny itself and to have the bunny spayed just in case depending on were i got it from.

although it would be nice to have a litter but i dont need any more trouble lol.

i honestly think that after hes been done all he needs a friend and a bit of tlc. then maybe his temperament will improve.

awwh bless u :oops:. i think ill keep naging tell her if hes unhappy hell continute to weak her up in a morning and other stuff tht she dont like.

:lol: thanks I bet she will give in and see on the bright side of life of a bunny. I think he will be much better after hes been neutered:) good luck got to go know bbye!:wave:

ahahahaha.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What name are you thinking of? You could try persuading her by showing her you can be EXTREMELY responsible. Maybe by doing some things round the house or something. Or if your old enough by dog walking or something.:D

Back