• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Photos of Thumper!:D

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
Once apon a time a human bunny mummy found her baby bunny binkying around in his snowy run. When she went to give him his daily cuddles and kisses she noticed some ice attached to his ear. Worried (and possibly stupidly) the human bunny mummy rushed him into her bedroom to defrost. She's glad she did! He was apsolutly fine and even posed! Here are her photos!

Untitled7.jpg

Untitled6.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled2-1.jpg

Untitled8.jpg

Untitled5.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled.jpg

It's his first winter and I bought him late autumn so I've been fattening him up a little bit :D Naughty human bunny mummy! He gets 2 handfuls of Bunny Basics T in the morning and on the odd occasion a handful at night too ;) Plus snippets of carrot and red grapes now and then! :D His favourite!

Aww, my Poppy squashes herself in her hay tray like that - although she's really too big to fit in and hangs out over the side! I really must take a photo of her the next time she does it. Thumper is beautiful :love:

He's gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love:

And I love it when they see they have poo'd lots in their litter tray and think "yep, that looks more comfortable. I think I'll have a little lie down in it." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love:

And I love it when they see they have poo'd lots in their litter tray and think "yep, that looks more comfortable. I think I'll have a little lie down in it." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha, grose little *******, makes them all the more cuter though :D

Back