• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vinyl flooring and carpet offcuts - collection Burnley

blackspots

Warren Scout
:wave:I've just added posts in Rabbit chat about vinyl flooring and carpet offcuts I have left over. I would love for them to go to bunny/guinea people who could use them to line hutches or similar.

I cant believe your offer wasnt snapped up, I have spent a small fortune on these things over the last couple of years, I live in Bedford but would have had your arm off if I was closer. :wave:

Hi there, I'm currently in the process of building an outdoor bunny home and would certainly be able to make use of the vinyl flooring if it's still available?
I don't have any rabbits as of yet, just trying to get a home sorted before I adopt a pair!

Sorry, this has now been taken by someone off RR. Should have thought to ask for this thread to be closed sooner. Sorry.

Back