• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phew! Back from the vet with all six beasties!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
VHD (Lapinject) perfectly administered!
Claws cut.
Ears checked.
Bums checked.
Heart rate checked.
Tummies checked.
Incisors checked.
All back teeth appear fine, almost perfect on every bunny..but Lola. But heh you can't help her dental disease. :D

Yay, all bunnies running around, eating, pooping, weeing and no ill-effects. Though we now know Roger dislikes the vet a fair bit. :lol:

So proud of my beasties! So happy we have fit healthy munchkins! xx :D

great to hear:D

i took esme for a dental check today and she's ok too - i can't explain the relief i felt as i haven't slept properly worrying about in (she nearly didn't make it after the last one).

great to hear:D

i took esme for a dental check today and she's ok too - i can't explain the relief i felt as i haven't slept properly worrying about in (she nearly didn't make it after the last one).

Aww glad Esme has done her mummy proud too :D :love:

Hurrah, well done healthy bunsters. :thumb:

How do you manage to maouevre them all there and back? :shock:

Hurrah, well done healthy bunsters. :thumb:

How do you manage to maouevre them all there and back? :shock:

Well three pairs, three carry boxes, and seatbelt the carriers up on the back seat. :D or I hold one whilst O/H drives or vice versa! :lol:

Are they good at the vets? Spenser had to be wrapped up in a towel to have his nail clip and teeth checked last time I took him. He regards being held as a great affront to his bunny dignity. :roll:

Are they good at the vets? Spenser had to be wrapped up in a towel to have his nail clip and teeth checked last time I took him. He regards being held as a great affront to his bunny dignity. :roll:

Well are are relatively well behaved but Roger :D, Lola is used to vets so :p

Bless Spencer, he makes up up his vet naughtiness in beauty! :love: xx

What good bunnies :).

Mine always behave when they get to the vets.....the vets always comment on their good behaviour. They don't see them when they are at home! Little monkies!

Back