• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh god no...

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Mimis not right :cry:
Shes lethargic and been rrefusing food for 2 hours. Shes been fine all day, eating well and full of life. She ate her veg as usual (coriander, parsley and endive all stuff she has regularly) then about an hour later my intuitiin started itching and I realised she wasnt right. The boys ate more than her and
they're fine :?
So far Ive syringed her some water, given her a belly massage (it feels abit bloated but not too hard as far as i can tell) and given her a hot water bottle.
Im in a complete panic, not my girl :cry:

:(
when this happens to one of mine i try to get them moving as much as possible - usually by annoying them:oops:

hope she picks up soon xxx

Sounds as though she has a gassy tummy.

Ongoing gentle abdominal massage may help disperse the gas.

Hope she feels better very soon xx

Sounds as though she has a gassy tummy.

Ongoing gentle abdominal massage may help disperse the gas.

Hope she feels better very soon xx

Thanks Jane, i'll give her another tummy massage in abit. Will try and get her moving aswell but atm shes snuggled on her water bottle and I feel so auwful pestering her :cry:

I hope she feels better soon, sending vibes for her x

My Sydnee was kind of the same this morning and I had to take him to the vet. Seems alot of bunnies are acting 'off' today :(

This has happened to Lola a couple of times - I wisk her to the vet if she's not right within an hour. Hope she's ok soon for you. :cry:

sending vibes, whenever it happened to rosie on a few occasion, she helped herself by sliding her tummy along carpet and used to have me in a right panic

Thanks so much for the vibes x

Shes no better so have called emergency vet and left a message, just hoping they get back to me soon. Tried to tempt her with pellets but no interest :cry:

oh hun no.....its usually a vet trip then..unless youve got infacol..metacam...and a tummy massage...after an hour or two..vets.

my buns once theyve had one bout of of this..they seem to be prone to it.

i will be keeping fingers crossed xx

Back