• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet carriers for Giants

unalakey

Mama Doe
Hi, can someone please reccomend a pet carrier suitable for Giant Rabbits, its for my Nell (Frenchie) and Hari (Conti):wave:

Do you mean to carry them seperately or to carry the two of them? If two of them, you'll probably need a dog carrier or small crate

Hi, its to get them to the vets, probably seperate. I borrowed one off KayJ to bring them home in, will PM her and find out which one it was. Thanks

I used to use a dog carrier that could be secured into the car using a seatbelt but I used a dog harness to take Toffee into the vet. I could not lift the carrier with him going nuts about seeing the vet whom he loved.:shock:

Imagine the looks as you keep opening and then disappearing through the vets door with a straining leash. Everyone imagines a huge silly dog then you re-appear a few minutes later waving a carrot followed by something that looked like it could play an extra for the Were-rabbit that is allowed to hop straight into the vets room to wait.

I used to use a dog carrier that could be secured into the car using a seatbelt but I used a dog harness to take Toffee into the vet. I could not lift the carrier with him going nuts about seeing the vet whom he loved.:shock:

Imagine the looks as you keep opening and then disappearing through the vets door with a straining leash. Everyone imagines a huge silly dog then you re-appear a few minutes later waving a carrot followed by something that looked like it could play an extra for the Were-rabbit that is allowed to hop straight into the vets room to wait.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back