• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my poorly snoopy is staying over night again at the vets tonight :(

xkaytix

Warren Scout
Poor little mite. They don't know what is wrong with him :(. He's been in and out of different vets for the last 2 months but has gotten worse. Hopefully they will be able to sort it tonight.

What area are you in, someone may be able to recommend a more bunny savvy vet.

I hope Snoopy will be OK and you are able to treat whatever it is.

Oh dear poor lad :cry:

What are his symptoms ?

He's lethagic, his poo is a bit mushy and he has a noisy tum. He's eating which is good for him because he's never been a big eater.

What area are you in, someone may be able to recommend a more bunny savvy vet.

He's at the best vets in the whole of the area - had to drive 20 miles to the vets. He's seeing bunny savvy vet Jason Burgess tomorrow so hopefully he will know what is wrong :)

He's lethagic, his poo is a bit mushy and he has a noisy tum. He's eating which is good for him because he's never been a big eater.

He's at the best vets in the whole of the area - had to drive 20 miles to the vets. He's seeing bunny savvy vet Jason Burgess tomorrow so hopefully he will know what is wrong :)

Yep, one of the best I believe. I hope he can get to the bottom of it for you.

Have you tried Oxbow Bunny Basics pellets, they did help my non-hay eating bunny.

Thanks everyone :). They are calling us late morning so just need to wait until then. Think I might explode.....I don't do waiting very well!

Back