• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny Tilly!!!

Tasmin's MOB

Mama Doe
:lol::lol: She is learning how to use the litter tray and has just hopped in it, stuck her bum over the edge and wee'd :lol:

At least it's a start!

Out of curiosity what should rabbit wee look like?

Our buns wee is yellow and smells on ammonia... it's so lovely, honest! :p

However, if they've had dandelions, it's a pinkie/orangey type of colour :)

What colour is Tillys?

:lol::lol: She is learning how to use the litter tray and has just hopped in it, stuck her bum over the edge and wee'd :lol:

At least it's a start!

Out of curiosity what should rabbit wee look like?

It should look a bit whity yellowy. Was it in the litter tray? pleased She is learning though

No it wasn't in the litter tray! She sat in the litter tray but stuck her bum over the edge and wee'd on the cardboard that we had placed underneath it :lol:

Her wee is yellow but looks really thick. It is certainly different to Bernards but she has only been with us for a couple of weeks so maybe it was something in her diet before she came here?

Thank you for your replies :)

i used to have this problem with eric - until i found a tray that he didn't mind using (fussy wotsit:roll:).

wee can be a variety of colours depending on what bun's been eating - but if it looks white and thick, i believe that can indicate too much calcium in the diet:)

i used to have this problem with eric - until i found a tray that he didn't mind using (fussy wotsit:roll:).

wee can be a variety of colours depending on what bun's been eating - but if it looks white and thick, i believe that can indicate too much calcium in the diet:)

She went in the same litter tray earlier and managed to actually get it in there this time so I don't think she missed on purpose :lol: she's a funny bunny, so clumsy it's hilarious!

Thanks for the advise on the wee. I wasn't too worried to be honest as I thought it was probably something to do with either her diet or moving into a new home and I'm going to get the three buns checked over once we get Oriana anyway.

Thank you everyone!

Back