• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tescos have got Easter Eggs in.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Mike has just come back from Tescos and said they have Easter stuff in and look what he bought a tub of Haribo Bunny Mix and it has 50 mini bags of bunnies inside :D

29-12-10003.jpg

Blimey, it excited you a lot didn't it? How many posts?? :lol::lol:

Nice sweets by the way!

Our local McColl's off-license and newsagent has creme eggs and mini eggs. No bunnies yet - I looked specially. :D

Thought I was seeing things in multiples .. or youd developed a stutter!!! and thats before I had a drink!!!
You must have been very giddy!!!!::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I just got back from Tesco and they had a massive display of Easter eggs with "Happy Easter" signs everywhere.

Happy :censored: Easter?! What about New Year's, Pancake day and Valentine's day? Don't they come first usually?! :lol:

The garage just up the road had cadburys cream eggs in the week before Christmas :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:I went to B&Q today and asked the young lad if they had BBQ"s in yet,he actually had a look before replying,"Its a bit early.":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:You have to laugh,the summer sale will be on before we have had Easter

Back