• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Small Hutch for sale near Milton Keynes

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
Before you all jump on me it's for temporary use only just so our new arrival has somewhere to sleep until I'm convinced her and my rabbit are bonded lol!

Only needs to be 3 to 4 foot long, single storey. Thanks guys! Could really do with it asap. Please ask around for me!

I have a 4ft double cage that you're more than welcome to have.
I know you are asking for a single storey but if you want it then the cage I have is just sitting in the garden!

It is similar to this one (it's not this exact one though)
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/hutches_cages/rabbit_cage/95233
My hutch is different because you can only open the 'bedroom' door and not the one that goes across the whole front. And there is no hatch to block off the ramp....I dont think!

I've never used it, my cousin gave it to me last summer after her bunny passed away so it's still in ok condition.
She fit it into her people carrier without taking it apart.
Although I just sold a 6ft double cage and the people who got it took it apart and fit that into a normal car!

That would be great! Where abouts are you? and how much did you want for it? :)

If any one else has anythign similar, please say :)

That would be great! Where abouts are you? and how much did you want for it? :)

If any one else has anythign similar, please say :)

I am in South Cambridgeshire (village called Barrington)
And I dont want anything for the hutch, if you can come get it you can have it for free.

Rampantrabbits has a 2 storey Rabbit Shack hutch for sale. You would probably have to arrange your own courrier service though. Pm her x

I think I'll go with "purple_x's" hutch as she's being so nice and kind about it all!
Anyone else just got any unwanted hutchs for curiosities sake?

Thanks again!

Back