• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of runs :) U/D Run arrived

Kirsty2oo9

Alpha Buck
:wave:My run is coming on Friday wooo :) Do any of you have pics of your runs and the toys in them :) just want some ideas of what 2 put in :love: I have tunnels so far and will be getting them silver hanging ball things:lol: Thankyooou

Last edited:
Hello :wave:

I dont have any pictures, but just thought id say my buns really like:
tunnels
plant pots
tennis balls
logs to throw around the place
and the logs that shape into arches

Hope this helped!:D

This is my current set up
DSC05921.jpg

My old set up
shed2.jpg

Hello :wave:

I dont have any pictures, but just thought id say my buns really like:
tunnels
plant pots
tennis balls
logs to throw around the place
and the logs that shape into arches

Hope this helped!:D

Thankss yeah it did help :D He actually loves his toys lol whatever i give him he plays with :lol:

current is 6x4 shed with 6x6 run old is the same shed with 6x6 run. I used to put a lot of toys etc in but they didnt really play with them. they now have aplastic dog bed with hay in and a hay rack and they are far more interested in those

current is 6x4 shed with 6x6 run old is the same shed with 6x6 run. I used to put a lot of toys etc in but they didnt really play with them. they now have aplastic dog bed with hay in and a hay rack and they are far more interested in those
Aww cool :) Looks nice.. Bugsy absolutely loves his toys lol:lol:

Heres my run:

Was only used for George before he was neutered and bonded with the others.

P4010001.jpg

P4010018.jpg

P4010043.jpg

He had a tunnel, cardboard tubes, cardboard box, a small wooden rattle and a pinecone.
He prefered to run around like a looney and eat grass rather than play :lol:

None of my bunnies really 'play' with anything :roll:

But i have seen some with child plastic chairs and stools for the buns to sit on/under :wave:

Plant pots are great too, Toffee loves sitting in any pots around the garden :lol:

You can get all sorts of toys for bunnies, just see which ones he likes the best :wave:

Heres my run:

Was only used for George before he was neutered and bonded with the others.

P4010001.jpg

P4010018.jpg

P4010043.jpg

He had a tunnel, cardboard tubes, cardboard box, a small wooden rattle and a pinecone.
He prefered to run around like a looney and eat grass rather than play :lol:

None of my bunnies really 'play' with anything :roll:

But i have seen some with child plastic chairs and stools for the buns to sit on/under :wave:

Plant pots are great too, Toffee loves sitting in any pots around the garden :lol:

You can get all sorts of toys for bunnies, just see which ones he likes the best :wave:

Thankyouu and you bun is gorgeous:love:

I don't have a proper run yet for Spenser, just a Trixie play pen. I want to get a more secure and covered run for him (like the ones on this thread) as he really needs to be supervised if he's out. You will find more pictures of runs in the 'housing' section of 'rabbit care discussion.' :wave:

No. He is a Dwarf lop, i knew his ears would eventually flop down :lol:
He started out with uppy ears, then had helicopter ears and now he is fully lop :lol:

This is him recently;

PA300466edit.jpg

IMGP0264edited.jpg

Aww how cute is he:love:My buns got helicopter ears and hes an adult:lol:

Back