• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i kiss you..wake up..feed me :)

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
omg i thought bluebell wasa turning into a teenageer like bunny even tho shes speyed..its a case of i hate you.....

or in her case..im scared and sad....

she let me stroke her quite a few times last night and she followed me into the porch and wanted to know what i was doing...what cans of drink i was carrying to the fridge...etc typical bunster.

overnite i was awoken by whiskers in my face and a damp nose on my nose and a quick lick...bloomin cats i thought..ooh perhaps its bertie..long time no wake mummy up with a kiss.

i opened my eyes and in the half light..saw it was bluebell:shock::lol:

i was stroking her head and her nose and asked her what she wanted...she went and sat by her empty food bowl:lol: so i fed her some ss pellets and she then stuffed her face and had a nap before her hay course whilst in the litter tray.

i heard fireworks early evening...and when the phone rang..she ran and hid..not like her at all with the phone.

today shes done a few large excess cecals and i hope its just the stress of last night. what am i going to do new years eve tho....get her earplugs?

so my wake up snuffle and lick was cupboard love...well ill take it thank you:lol:

she got in a right mood with the cats and i had to tell her no....shes been better today so far....i just think she gets unerved by the kitty 5000 races:lol: also the litter tray was being used by the kittens and i had to keep chasing :lol:hem...so now bluebell does it.:oops:

shes fasto in the litter tray.....my worries were right..it:oops:s fear and grief after losing her sister and merlin being away for a week in the vets so ill.

bluebell or moppet as she was at BARC....has always given off bif vibes...bif was my very first rescue bun..a doe whod been beaten and starved along with many others....bif was shy and sometimes terrified and hid it with aggression but in the end we always knew when it was an act or her being ill etc....and bluebells very similar.

that was a lovely wake up call:love:

thank you.....

shes been porch diving again.....:lol:

i havent made any contact just talked to her like i did bif and found shes a bit more relaxed.....those meds on top of how she was feeling must have been awful for her.

mind you i cant hold her to medicate or clip nails..hope she calms down.

shes just brought me the empty box off the wagg carrot sticks....hint hint eh:lol:
i gave her and bertie two each..but shes gone shy again and wont finger feed...its ok tho. shes having a snoozle with bertie whos still chewing his!

angie im so happy im beginning to understand her..but cant stop her chasing the kittens:oops:

Back