• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Snow Cocker babies

Mrs Honey Bunny

Warren Scout
Misha my eldest girl
DSCF5317-1.jpg

Roly, my little boy
DSCF5723-1.jpg

Scoffing frozen apples in the garden :lol:
DSCF5691-1.jpg

Ellie pops
DSCF5659-1.jpg

Lexi, my little working cocker
DSCF5633T-1.jpg

Awww, they're lovely! I especially like the pic of Roly :love: In what way does Lexi work if you know what I mean? Like what does she do? I have terriers that my dad wants to work I think but I don't want them to as they are ratters and I love rats and don't want them to be chased and killed :oops: Your dogs are gorgeous :love: :)

Last edited:
Awww, they're lovely! I especially like the pic of Roly :love: In what way does Lexi work if you know what I mean? Like what does she do? I have terriers that my dad wants to work I think but I don't want them to as they are ratters and I love rats and don't want them to be chased and killed :oops: Your dogs are gorgeous :love: :)

Lexi doesn't actually work, but she is classed as a working cocker spaniel because of her breeding. If she did work, she would go out on shoots, either beating (flushing out game birds) or picking up shot birds. Misha and Roly are show cocker spaniels (the kind you see on crufts). Ellie is a cross between a working and show cocker.

Lexi & Ellie are my two rescue girls so I have no idea what their backgrounds are, but it is unlikely that either of them ever worked.

Lexi doesn't actually work, but she is classed as a working cocker spaniel because of her breeding. If she did work, she would go out on shoots, either beating (flushing out game birds) or picking up shot birds. Misha and Roly are show cocker spaniels (the kind you see on crufts). Ellie is a cross between a working and show cocker.

Lexi & Ellie are my two rescue girls so I have no idea what their backgrounds are, but it is unlikely that either of them ever worked.[/QUOTE

That's the same with my two Bedlingtons, I prefer them to be pets to be honest and I don't think they would be too good at working after spending most of their days sleeping in the house! Have you ever shown your spaniels? My big Airedale terrier lost to a chiwawa (not sure if that's how you spell it!) last time we entered her in a show :lol: :)

That's the same with my two Bedlingtons, I prefer them to be pets to be honest and I don't think they would be too good at working after spending most of their days sleeping in the house! Have you ever shown your spaniels? My big Airedale terrier lost to a chiwawa (not sure if that's how you spell it!) last time we entered her in a show :lol: :)

I've only done open fun shows with Roly & Misha (Misha does quite well), but we've been concentrating on agility competitions now. Unfortunately because Misha is spayed her coat has gone very curly so she is clipped (usually they would be stripped like bedlingtons), so not great for showing. Plus being spaniels they're constantly rolling in unpleasant things:lol:

Hopefully, once the weather is better I'll be taking Roly, Misha & Ellie to Flyball. Its taken us ages to find a club nearby.

What a sweet gentle girl Poppy is :love: - my lot had more fun with the paper than their actual gifts, am still finding bits under furniture.:lol:

I have four dogs:D
Two are working springer spaniels, another is a pet cocker spaniel (but classed as working) and a working labrador:love:

Yours are beautiful:love:

Back