• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know any puppy pens or rabbit pens which can be reshaped?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
I want something i can make into any shape. I have the hexagon kind at the moment and the zooplus kind which are metal 6x4's.

I want something that is 3ft high and has 2ft pieces or above ,that is re- designable so i can create different safe areas for the buns in the house.

Any ideas would be appreciated- it's late and i hope i just made sense :)
Thanks

I've read on here that some people use nic cubes for versatile bunny pens - they can be made to the shape of the space you have but not sure how easy they'd be to put up and take down???

Sorry - that probably wasnt very helpful! :oops:

I have this one which I think is 3ft high, it can't go square but can be made in to a few different shapes.
I'm using it as a fence at the moment and you can sort of see here the way that it can go at various angles.

only problem is with these types of pens where you can remove panels is that often the bunnies can work out how to do it too.

Iuse the large puppy pens from P@H. they can have eight panels and can be reshaped and linked together. They also fold up to provide his and hers get to know you bonding pens.

Back