• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Patching up lino in the rabbit room

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
Is there a safe way of doing it? The buns have found the little tiny hole/slit in their Lino that I was hoping they wouldn't notice and have now chewed a big patch of it :evil:

I don't really want to replace the whole Lino if I don't have to

I had to place a concrete slab over the patches in my lots lino:lol: only thing that would stop them

You could cut a neat shape eg square and then a matching piece to fit in it. Make sure it's the same thickness lino. The glue them down firmly and hope that its secure enough to stop attacks. Covering it with something heavy for a couple of weeks so they forget about the area might help too.

You can cut up the area they have chewed into a square shape, and then replace the missing square with lino tiles. They're super cheap. You'll just want to make sure you do a good measuring job so the tiles line up perfectly with the rest of the flooring, otherwise they'll probably get at that too :roll::lol:

As above fill in the hole with a lino patch but then protect the exposed edges by putting down some metal strips that you can buy to protect the edge of lino/laminate flooring. They are cheapest in wilkinsons

Back