• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dexie is eating a jelly baby... what am I going to do with him!

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Well,

Now I think Mr Dexie has tried just about everything! Had a few horrendous incidents when the emergency vets were called because he found high cocoa percentage chocolate... then some crisps... then bread/toast and now it's jelly babies!!!!

This is what comes with having a 2 year old and house buns...

I'm not even attempting to take it off him, I don't fancy being grunted at and then bitten...

Ooo... hang on, the nibbling has stopped! Am going to go and pick up the remaining jellies and pop them in the bin! Just as well it was a few nibbles or Mr would have been on a sugar high!

Well,

Now I think Mr Dexie has tried just about everything! Had a few horrendous incidents when the emergency vets were called because he found high cocoa percentage chocolate... then some crisps... then bread/toast and now it's jelly babies!!!!

This is what comes with having a 2 year old and house buns...

I'm not even attempting to take it off him, I don't fancy being grunted at and then bitten...

Ooo... hang on, the nibbling has stopped! Am going to go and pick up the remaining jellies and pop them in the bin! Just as well it was a few nibbles or Mr would have been on a sugar high!

We had a similar incident with maltesers with bernard our first bun. Somehow he managed to jump onto the top of our bookcase and knock down an enormous box of maltesers! We came home and found a bite mark out of every single one :shock: we instantly freaked out, phoned the emergency vets and was told not to panic but just to keep an eye on him :roll: .. phew!

We have since then discovered that he has aquired a taste for chocolate and goes mad every time we have something chocolatey in our hands... OH bought him a chocolate scented rope designed for bunnies but he has never even looked at it!! :roll: only the real thing is good enough for Sir Bernard :lol:

We have recently added a new member to our family called Tilly and she is the cheekiest little bun EVER and is enjoying destroying our carpet at the moment and stealing bernards food :lol:

Next week we are picking up another one from a member on here who takes in rescues :shock: we must be mad!

This happened to me!! Nutmeg was left unattended for two seconds (quite litterally) and she gone and had a haribo!!

As long as you make sure Dexie doesnt have any more, im sure he will be ok!:D

They want everything they can't have :lol: My old bun once stole a mini mars bar out of my hand, once he'd got a tase he'd pull over the bins, steal chocolate wrappers and guard them :roll: :lol:

They want everything they can't have :lol: My old bun once stole a mini mars bar out of my hand, once he'd got a tase he'd pull over the bins, steal chocolate wrappers and guard them :roll: :lol:

:shock::shock: Touch wood Bernard has never attempted to pull over a bin... although when we had him in our room with us he did used to stick his head in the bin as it was one of those really small ones :?

Oliver loves sour candy :shock: As soon as he eyes me having a nibble, he's on my lap, biting at me, ripping it out of my hand! I will never make the mistake again of leaving an open box of Sour Patch Kids on my bed. I came back in my room, and his entire head was in the box :shock::shock::roll::lol:

parsley has just stolen my ohs banana:lol::lol::lol: he was on the floor watching tv ,eating it when parsley came up and stole it :lol:
they are such monkeys arent they:roll:

parsley has just stolen my ohs banana:lol::lol::lol: he was on the floor watching tv ,eating it when parsley came up and stole it :lol:
they are such monkeys arent they:roll:

Lol - well lying on the floor eating a banana is just asking for trouble isnt it!! What self respecting Bun would let him get away with that??? :lol::lol::lol:

Oliver loves sour candy :shock: As soon as he eyes me having a nibble, he's on my lap, biting at me, ripping it out of my hand! I will never make the mistake again of leaving an open box of Sour Patch Kids on my bed. I came back in my room, and his entire head was in the box :shock::shock::roll::lol:

What is sour candy :shock: it sound nommy :D

Back