• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

£6.00 off/free & free delivery at zooplus!!!

kitschkitty

Mama Doe
This is a great freebie to treat all the furbabies (and other non fuzzy pets too)!

Zooplus is giving a £6 discount and free delivery to new customers when you use the code 0811MVC6GBPAM

When you get to the checkout there is already a code in there so you need to change it to this one to get the fab discount.

No minimum order value so lots of great bargains to be snapped up. :D

:roll: I just ordered a pen thing off there yesterday with 10% off (£2) and free delivery. Wish I had had the code.

Woohoo!! I just orderes a bunny warren for £3...im so glad i didnt get one from pets at home before christmas now :D:D:D

Thanks for that!

I have another email, can i do it again using the same home address? :lol: :p

I think it should be till 11/01/2011 (but no guarantee).

I've got 2 deliveries to my address as you can choose different invoice and delivery addresses (1 for me one for my mum), but I also would imagine if you had a partner/housemate etc they could also do it for the same home address.

I'm ordering under £6 worth of stuff. But Its trying to make me pay! I'm sending them 1p via paypal so the order goes through!

just told hubby about this and he said to me 'they dont need any more toys' - then i showed him some of the bits and he kind of changed his mind.... will order some bits later ;)

Have just used the code and got £6 off an Outback Small Pet Hutch for putting in an outside run should be £46.90 reduced to £24.99 with the £6 off now £18.99 including free delivery,thanks for the tip off, Happy New Year to you and your rabbits.:wave:

I got my sister to order me a rabbit pen, which was reduced to £19.99 minus £6! Wanted one for ages so such a bargain!

won't let me do it even though I changed the coupon and put the new code in - I'm getting the 5% discount instead which is only £1.52 :(

won't let me do it even though I changed the coupon and put the new code in - I'm getting the 5% discount instead which is only £1.52 :(

I did that but just emailed them and I skipped the registration apparently when I went to checkout, :roll: so I went back on and ordered my stuff again and it worked :D got my things for £5.15 ...spent nearly £13 :D

Thanks for the tip :wave:

Back