• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Avairy & Kennel recommendations?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
I want to put some avairys up.

Can anyone recommend any good companies for this who will do fittings, also same with kennels. I need to get some dog kennels up too.

I need good solid quality that is going to be dog proof. Ideally someone who would be happy to mesh the bottoms for me also and deliver.

Thanks.

We bought our aviary from Forsham Cottage Arks http://www.forshamcottagearks.com/ :) We put ours up ourselves though.

They will put them up for you & I believe make things to your own specifications etc :)

parsnipbun on here has a lot of their aviaries & hutches etc if you have a search for some of her threads :)

Thanks that's great- i would love them to come out and measure etc then do it to plan and fit. I suppose they would do this for a fee if they do custom work. Do you need to get any waterproof covers for these things are are they treated quite well ? Thanks

Thanks that's great- i would love them to come out and measure etc then do it to plan and fit. I suppose they would do this for a fee if they do custom work. Do you need to get any waterproof covers for these things are are they treated quite well ? Thanks

All the wood is tanalised so it's already pre treated for the rain etc. You can buy the special roof covers for them as well from Forshams, but we put our own on them by fixing a thick waterproof tarpaulin. We've then fitted clear tarpaulin all round the sides for when it rains so it provides more shelter.

Here's some pics so you can see what it looks like :)

The full aviary & Bracken, Arthur & Winston's new kennel
DSCF4780.jpg
DSCF4781.jpg

Harry & Ruby's new kennel & Charlotte & Toby are in the playhouse, which is 8 x 5
DSCF4782.jpg
DSCF4783.jpg

Inside the kennels
DSCF4786.jpg
DSCF4788.jpg

Inside the playhouse & pen
DSCF4790.jpg
DSCF4789.jpg

DSCF4791.jpg
DSCF4787.jpg

I don't know if they will come out & measure etc, I know they do a fitting service, but not sure what else. Maybe give them a ring or drop them an email to enquire?

Back