• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please send vibes for Isabel

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I checked her skin infection wound today. (Her spay site, vet thinks it is a reaction to the stitches used).

She has an oversized malteaser size lump under the skin :cry:
Going to the vets first thing in the morning.

Really hope she does not have to be readmitted and opened up, as she did not do too well with the anaesthetic last time as it took her longer than it should to come round, and she had a pus like substance come down her nose as she did wake up.

Vibes please?

111.jpg

Vibes for Isabel :love:

Different species I know, but when my cat was spayed she had a lump appear that was exactly the same, and my vet said it was a reaction to the stitches, and has now left a note on her record so they don't use the same ones again. The lump went in about 8 weeks or so on its own.

Keeping her in my thoughts, poor girl. Wasn't she supposed to be going to a new home with someone on here?

I have everything crossed for this stunning girl. Loads of vibes on their way to you Isabel.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcake got a lump after her spay too. I took her to my vet after I collected her because I was worried it was a hernia but it was just a collection of fluid which went away by itself after a week or so. Hopefully Isabel has the same thing - fingers and paws crossed

Lods of healing vibes. I take it this will mean I can't collect her as soon as hoped. Hope she's ok

Back