• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie & Nala - our big bunsters!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Not posted any pics of our big bunsters for a while - so thought I'd share a few from earlier :)

Archie & Nala on their settee!! :roll:
DSCF5707.jpg

Archie :love:
DSCF5719.jpg

DSCF5718.jpg

Nala :love:
DSCF5711.jpg

DSCF5717.jpg

And together again - Nala loves to squash Archie by laying on him!!! :lol:
DSCF5704.jpg

They are just gorgeous, and look very much in love. :love: I have never met a giant rabbit in the fur. Do they let you pick them up?

:love: are they both doing ok now?

i'd love to spend a day with a big bunny - you really can't hear a nethie creeping up behind you:lol:

They are just gorgeous, and look very much in love. :love: I have never met a giant rabbit in the fur. Do they let you pick them up?

Thanks Susan :) They are very much in love - they adore each other :love:

They don't like being picked up & really hate it when I have to pick them up to check them etc. When Nala was poorly earlier in the year, she was a complete nightmare because of her size :(

Archie will come & lay with me though on the sette at night for cuddles :love:

:love: are they both doing ok now?

i'd love to spend a day with a big bunny - you really can't hear a nethie creeping up behind you:lol:

Yep thankfully for the moment they are Wendy :) I'm saying that touching every piece of wood in sight!! :lol:

These two really make me laugh when they binky - I call them their hand brake turns, because it's so funny to see them - especially Archie. When he does them he looks at me with a naughty glint in his eye! :lol:

Back