• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Enough Space for 3?

What kind of space would you need for three buns? It would be a dutch, dwarf lop and one other (most likely no bigger than a dwarf lop)

Would a 6x4 wendyhouse (with extra shelf) with 24/7 access to a 5x8 run and in the day an extra space into a 10x8 run. That would mean during the day they would have access to a 13ft x 10ft outdoor space-Would this be ok?

I hope that all made sense :oops:

Could you ask a rescue to do the bonding? It would mean taking your two there for a week. I know they do it for pairs. :)

Could you ask a rescue to do the bonding? It would mean taking your two there for a week. I know they do it for pairs. :)

Yes that would be my plan anyway. What I meant was, that in rare cases the original pair will split up and then just refuse to rebond again :? I just don't think I could risk that with Heather and Bart. :(

Back