• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Before my trio lived together! PICS

Found some past pics of the bunnies. :) It was before I had Blossom. Also, Jasper wasn't bonded with Mischief so he could only go and play with Tink on odd occasions and he is on some of the photos.

First up, Mischief and Tinkerbell, the happy couple. :love:
330.jpg

325.jpg
326.jpg

305.jpg

313.jpg

Tinkerbell
315.jpg

Mischief
319.jpg

Then my lad when he was lonely :(
317.jpg

Please let me go play with them Mum
245.jpg

So, Mischief went into Jasper's run and Jasper went with Tink for a bit
277-1.jpg

Here's Jasper having a play with the company of Tinkerbell:
286.jpg

296.jpg

281.jpg

280.jpg

Then back to normal
252.jpg

249.jpg

I'm happy to say they are now a happy trio. :D

Last edited:
Love it! A picture story ... and with a happy ending for the three of them. :love: What age were they when you got them?

Love it! A picture story ... and with a happy ending for the three of them. :love: What age were they when you got them?

I got Tink and Mischief at about 9 weeks old from my brother's friend's mum and I got Jasper at 5 months from the pet shop. No one wanted him because he was an older rabbit. :( It took me about 9 months until they bonded. I was shocked it happened, never thought it would! :shock: I got Blossom as a friend for Jasper, they didn't get along and then suddenly I bond the boys! :? :lol:

They are gorgeous :love: I'm so happy they bonded in the end.

I had never noticed Jasper's white ear tip either! :lol:

Back