• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding Buns - Old Fella Lex and his Lady Lucy

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Lex (Alex) is over 10 years and his wife Lucy (Rabbit Residence bunny) is about 9 1/2 now. I bonded them for the parents over a year ago now I think, and am lucky enough to see them now and again for boarding. Lex is one of my favorites! He's a big snuggly pyjama case of a beast. Big doe eyes and lovely eyelashes.

Christmas2010007.jpg

Christmas2010003.jpg

Adorable they certainly don't look their age :love:

They don't do they.

The parents searched high and low for an older bun when they were looking for a new friend for Lex. Not many older buns around normally so they did well to find Lucy.

They are in very good condition and neither look their age that's for sure. Good hay eaters and soooo in love.

What a gorgeous couple. I just want to pick them up and give them a big cuddle. They look really snuggly buns - and have aged really well. I need some of whatever they are eating!!!:)

Back